Friday, September 24, 2010

Artcards!

I have ALWAYS wanted to do artcards for myself and to sell. So yesterday I was invited to a Stitch n' craft night with girlfriends and decided, why not design some cards? So I have come up with a few sets of ideas for artcards that I would like to try and sell. I will also be starting up an Etsy account soon, so I am SUPER excited about that. :-)



Anyhoo, here is the first card design. I will be doing a set of 5 fattie cards, and here is the first! :-)

Enjoy!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I hope to get good feedback from them. :) If you have any ideas then by all means!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! It would be great to have some seasonal fattie cards. I'm sure you've thought of that, but even some cute ones for the fall or for winter and non-occasion specific.

    Or some that have fatties in birthday hats or fatties around a birthday cake would be adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be very interested in buying the cards when they are ready!

    Have you seen the movie, "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole"? It is very visually interesting & I found the artwork around the closing credits very inspiring, check it out!

    ReplyDelete