Saturday, October 23, 2010

I draw and cook!

I found this website before the summer and have been wanting to submit a post but since I was away on excursions back home for my grant, I didn't get a chance to submit anything.

But I did last month! And I used a recipe that my mother taught me when I was younger, and it's always been a thing shes made my entire life. There is nothing better than coming home afterschool, or during a cool crisp day to the smell of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven. :-)


Anyhoo, heres the recipe! AND the link to They Draw and Cook. Such an AWESOME site for amazing art and some pretty awesome recipes. :-D

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used! Sounds delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so awesome! I love the colors, polka dots and over all happy feeling. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There is nothing better than coming home afterschool, or during a cool crisp day to the smell of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven. :-)"

    Or going to a new friends house sitting down with one of these tasty treats as she makes you your 1st cup of chai tea.

    Or feeling so lonely and away from your loves ones and having a couple of friends surprise you in your living room and giving you a container filled with these. (THANKS AGAIN)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY Lori - thanks for the recipe - I made these the morning I posted it to TDAC and ate 3 of them - YUM! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate, you are just SO awesome. Thanks! I am tickled pink that you enjoyed them! :-D

    ReplyDelete