Monday, October 11, 2010

Illustration Friday: Transportation.

I am REALLY gonna try and make good on my word this month. Every week I will try some how to make a Halloween doodle out of the theme presented by IF.

Should be challenging. But it just might be the challenge I need to point me the way out of this slump. :-P

Anyhoo, here is Transportation. Every Witch needs a way to get around! This is it! I've already seen this idea drawn out, which is great! Nice to see other artists in a Halloween mood like me. :-D

Enjoy!

Lori

16 comments:

  1. She's a cute one! I like her kitty friend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, great idea for the time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, luv that little cat! :-D Nice pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love her robe and that adorable cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea a bit of Halloween for this weeks theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! The witch's dress is great...I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant work, I love that cat so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Lori-Lee. Love the textured clothing and the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea - to make each theme fit into a Halloween illo. this one worked out very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet witch. Nice coloring and I love her bubbly cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! I thought of my comment-- love the round cat and her designer robe-- and then I read everyone else's and they all say the same thing! You've got some major awesomeness going on!

    Spooky will be a cinch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! Thanks so much, Krista! Well, spooky won't be much of a challenge for sure, but I may get stumped on what exactly to choose out of everything! A theme so obvious may be my downfall, who knew! lol :p

    ReplyDelete