Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IF: Burning

Well I haven't posted in a week or so but I have been going BONKERS with so many different things, and dealing with a lot of important personal matters which doesn't help. But, I have been productive... I swear!!! :-P

Anyways, I took a lil' break this morning to do the new Illustration Friday theme: Burning. I was instantly inspired by my cousin and her love for her son, Avery, WHO turns 12 today! Happy Birthday Avery! :-D

Anyhoo, figured this would fit the theme, and also cheer me up. Nothing is happier than a cupcake. ;-D

Enjoy!

Lori

10 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhh thank you so much Lori lee!!!!!!!!!!!!Avery will love it!!!
    xoxoxoox LOve you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori-Lee! I love this! It has a bit of patriotic retro sweetness to it! Excellent work!
    Cheers!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! Thank you so much! I have to agree, I am totally hankering for a cupcake right about now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete