Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Work is DONE! :-D

I set out a task for myself in the last few weeks, to get all my commissions done. Last night around 4 am, I finally finished! WHEW! Its been one long tedious step but I made it! Now I can sit back a little and enjoy those orange shortbread cookies (that are half-dipped in chocolate no less, YUM) that I made on the weekend.

I still have Christmas shopping to do unfortunately. I'm one of those slackers that wait till the last minute, yes. But anyways, here is a few pictures of preparations over the holidays for me so far, which includes a picture of yours truly with... omg.... SANTA!! YAAAYY!! :-D

Here is a picture of some paper garland I made with my hubby (Who is actually Santa up there... He dressed for the kiddies of his co-workers. Super sweet right?)


Every year since I was 15 I always painted images on the windows back home, so even in a small two bedroom apartment I try and do the same every year. This is what I did this year, from the inside and the outside. :-)



I wish I could post my new artwork, but majority of the people who hired me know of my blog and they were x-mas presents. I don't wanna spoil any surprises. :-)

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday season!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. I love the window paintings! They're adorable!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caela! Happy holidays to you too! :-D

    ReplyDelete