Friday, January 7, 2011

Deja-Vu

Well the funny thing about commissions is that sometimes someone who buys an original piece of artwork... as my elementary school French teacher did this summer, is that sometimes someone else sees it and wants me to paint another one like it! Mind you I never do repeats, but I will usually change it up slightly to make it interesting enough to paint again when I do. Well if you ever visited my website you would have seen the Puffin painting I did this summer, and this one I finished two days ago! Talk about Deja-vu! ;-D

Here it is! It's my favorite of the two! And now? I gotta do another one! lol

And no word of a lie, I fell asleep watching this episode of Monty Python's flying circus last night! The episode is called, Deja-vu! Hahaha! Here is the video, it'll make you giggle. ;-D

Enjoy!

Lori

13 comments:

  1. Pretty Hilarious =P Beautiful puffins, they're one of my particularly favourite subjects within your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they are ready for a morning dive!
    I like the illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the puffins :)

    The sworly sky is a really nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Monty Python clip. I forgot about that! Hilarious!! Your puffins are splendid! i can see why you were requested to do another. It wouldn’t surprise me if you have another deja vu. Happy New Year Lori-Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Yes well I was requested to do two more puffin paintings, this was the first remake... I have one left to do. I'll be all puffined out after January. lol

    And hey, thanks for enjoying the Monty Python clip. I adore them! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful puffins! Love those dotty swirls, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Especially loving how the swirls tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, I can see why someone wanted their own original!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovvvvvve the swirly details and ty for the python chuckles - that one is a classic! "))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much! And it was my pleasure about the Monty Python video. I've already watched it about 10 times already this week myself! Hahaha! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. That feeling you sometimes g-g-g-get (I referenced that in my post title!) Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lori.
    Very good job. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete