Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fininshed mermaid!

Well I had OODLES of fun painting this. I kept it simple since it will be used for a jewelery business logo. Perhaps if there is a website with this womans work I will post the link here. Anyhoo, enjoy!
:-)

Lori

PS: This has been sold, and cannot be used by anyone else except for its rightful owner. Just letting people know since I have been getting lots of emails about using this (Some used it already without permission, which is... I'm sorry to say, beyond wrong.) Please respect artists and their rights.

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I used your image as a basis for a drawing in an art envelope swap. I am not gaining any profit and I do not intend to repeat the image, it was just perfect for my undersea envelope. You can see my drawing here: http://sugarmcnugget.tumblr.com/
    I hope this is okay. I didn't find your site until after I drew it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori-Lee! Very pretty :) Please email me back about this design at either ajewell25@gmail.com or ajewell@csum.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting is already sold and is currently being used as a Jewellery logo design. Thank you though! :-)

    ReplyDelete