Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Shower Invitation!

Since becoming preggers myself, I've been recently thinking about themes and whatnot for the baby room and all that jazz, and I came up with Owls! SURPRISE SURPRISE! I know I know, but can you blame me? Owls aren't gendered, like dogs are for boys and cats are for girls, and they are just cute and colorful and exactly what I'm going for!

So anyways, my mom will be throwing me a shower relatively soon in the new year, so I decided to make this owl baby shower invite for her to use! This is my first paper collage that I've made in... maybe a year? I don't feel as though I have gotten rusty though! :-)

I also bought a huge canvas yesterday for decorating the baby room with as well. No worries about me posting pictures of that on here soon enough. :-D


Enjoy!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Oh man I can't wait to see all you come up with :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I only wish that I was on skpye with you while you did it. :o) like we did when you made that card for you mommy last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had better get an invite!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete